Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ Gʟᴀᴅᴇ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ Gʟᴀᴅᴇ

A WolfQuest based pack inspired by the Maze Runner Trilogy by James Dashner

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Latest
The WolfQuest thread is up and the roleplay has begun; Let the glading begin!
New banner thanks to Auden [Rautayrtti on dA]
Latest topics
» Catalogue of Horrors - the Flora & Fauna of the Glade
The Roles - Positions within the Glade Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:01 am by Azrael

» Master List of Subjects
The Roles - Positions within the Glade Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:06 pm by Azrael

» Off Topic Topic
The Roles - Positions within the Glade Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:40 am by Azrael

» Igniting Rumours
The Roles - Positions within the Glade Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:39 am by Azrael

» Official Interests and Couples
The Roles - Positions within the Glade Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:37 am by Azrael

» Stuck in the Elevator!
The Roles - Positions within the Glade Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:00 pm by Damon

» The Roles - Positions within the Glade
The Roles - Positions within the Glade Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:50 am by Azrael

» FAQ - For All Your Glader Concerns
The Roles - Positions within the Glade Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:39 pm by Azrael

» Glader Glossary
The Roles - Positions within the Glade Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:53 pm by Azrael

Top posters
Circe
The Roles - Positions within the Glade I_vote_lcapThe Roles - Positions within the Glade I_voting_barThe Roles - Positions within the Glade I_vote_rcap 
Azrael
The Roles - Positions within the Glade I_vote_lcapThe Roles - Positions within the Glade I_voting_barThe Roles - Positions within the Glade I_vote_rcap 
Damon
Nakia
Samari
Horrors of the Glade
Affiliates
Photobucket
Seventh Primeval
The Order of Hope

The Roles - Positions within the Glade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azrael
Harbinger
Harbinger
Azrael

Subject : A

The Roles - Positions within the Glade Empty
PostSubject: The Roles - Positions within the Glade   The Roles - Positions within the Glade Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:50 am

Here is a list of all of the ranks and roles within the Glade;

The Council
    The wolves who take part in Gatherings

The Harbinger
      The leader of the Gladers, this wolf's role is to maintain order and stability within the Glade. They must be a strong,
      determined character in order to ensure the survival of all under his rule.

The Keeper of the Runners
      This wolf is like a second to the Harbinger, a wolf of superb skill and experience that has allowed them to become the
      best of the Runners. This wolf take charge in the absence of their leader.

The Keepers
      Keeper of the Argents ; Keeper of the Cerebrals ; Keeper of the Reapers ; Keeper of the Medjacks ;
      These wolves are the best at what they do and thus the head of their respective rank. Their job is to keep order within
      their own group and teach newer members the tricks of the trade. They are the representatives of their groups in Gatherings.

The Gladers
    The majority of the pack.

The Runners
      The wolves of this pretigious group usually have a well-rounded balance of speed, strength, bravery and wit and must possess a
      great deal of experience within the Glade. Their eyes, ears and minds are constantly open for any disturbances and they report
      back to the Harbinger and Cerebrals. These are some of the only wolves that are lucky (or rather, unlucky) enough to enter the Maze.

The Argents
      These wolves must be courageous and fierce for they are relied upon to be the defenders of the pack. Usually of a larger, more muscled
      build, they are admired for their ability to face off against the foul creatures of the Glade.

The Reapers
      Called so because they reap the prey of the Glade and to do so must be fast with good stamina. They provide the Gladers with food on a
      regular basis and are appreciated for their hard work.

The Cerebrals
      These wolves are the most intelligent wolves in the pack, regardless of their physical build. They are relied upon for their quick thinking and
      problem solving abilities and it is hoped that by using information collected by the Runners they might find a way out.

The Medjacks
      Sometimes referred to as 'Meddies', wolves of this group are well known for their healing abilities and knowledge of various herbs and plants.
      The Gladers rely on them to treat sickness and injuries of all forms.

The Greenies
    The new arrivals to the Glade

The Greenies
      'Greenbeans' as they are sometimes called, are the newest to the Glade and have yet to fine their place as a true Glader. Their only objective is
      to prove their worth to the Harbinger so that they may earn a rank and begin pulling their weight in the Glade.
Back to top Go down
https://theglade.rpg-board.net

The Roles - Positions within the Glade
Page 1 of 1